03 May Ways to increase the conversion rate on your homepage
In our previous blog entries, we have discussed why creative web design, development and hosting are important in increasing your brand’s online presence. For this week’s blog entry, we will teach you how to increase the conversion rate on your website’s homepage.
Your homepage is often the first content your potential customer sees. You may have a striking design and layout; but does it foster credibility, provide information and promote sales?
In order to increase your conversion rate, your homepage must have a striking balance between information, promotion and credibility. Even if you have a great marketing strategy for getting new visitors to your website, if you don’t have a perfectly laid out plan for converting your website visitors to customers, you’re just wasting your time and money. If you want to turn those visitors into customers, follow these tips:
- Keep it SIMPLE. The easier it is for your visitors to navigate through your website and engage in the sales process, the more likely they will be to do it. If you sell products, make sure to add featured items directly to the shopping cart. Meanwhile, if you sell services, always add a contact form so you can easily capture that lead.
- Customer reviews and testimonials. No matter what type of business and industry you are in, you want your website visitors to feel that they can trust you. In order to achieve this, include one or more strong customer reviews and testimonials on your website. This will convey that you have satisfied customers.
- Display your value proposition. It is important to immediately let your website visitors know why they should buy from you. Do you provide better customer service, money- back guarantee, and best pricing deals? Let your customers know right away. Don’t make them guess.
- Strong calls to action. Put eye catching graphic buttons on your website. These buttons convey that your potential customer can easily get detailed information on your products and services, speak to a sales representative, or make a purchase. Make sure to clearly state the call to action.
- Add assurances. Predict the possible questions your customers will have and address them directly. If you ask them to fill out a contact form, assure them that all their information will be kept private. In selling your products, clearly state your money back guarantee or return policy right next to the buy button.
Website design and development is not all about design and layout. It is also about function and how your website is able to convert visitors to potential customers. Choosing the right web design and development company is vital at this point. Don’t just settle for any agency.
Innonline Solution is a corporate web design and web development company. We recognize the fact that your website will make or break your business. This said, we have a talented team of highly-skilled web developers and designers who will help you achieve your business’ online objectives. Contact us now to learn how we can help you increase your business’ online presence.